Can we help promote your event?
Yes please! We love to go the ‘extra mile’ to help promote your event to local young people. Some examples of this are:
- Professional quality photos for you to use to promote your event.
- Examples of past posters and promotional documents.
- Interviews with riders are available on local media.
- We’re happy to provide merchandise packs or ‘money cant buy’ experiences for you to use as a competition prize while promoting your event. This might include ‘meet and greets’ with the riders and private sessions on the ramps. Let us know what you want, and we’ll figure out a what we can do.
- Short videos to promote our attendance at your event.
How much does it cost?
There are too many variables for us to give a blanket quote – as we attend so many different events all over Australia.
We will work with you get the most cost effective option for your event. We’ve even helped secure
outside sponsorship to assist with the cost of having us. For specific price enquiries, please contact us and we’ll work something out for you.
Do we have an age limit?
Technically no – and we’ve had people as young as 2 and as old as 65 participate in our workshops. From our experience, children aged over 5 get the most enjoyment out of the workshop sessions.
What’s our risk management plan?
We have comprehensive risk assessments and management plans. These documents, along with a copy of our $20 million public liability insurance documents are in the ‘Event Management’ folder we give you instant access to once the booking is confirmed.
What are our requirements?
Area: For our big shows we need space of approximately 50m x 10m (but this doesnt need to be in an exact rectangle). We can make most outdoor spaces work for us.
Equipment: We provide everything needed except for fencing. In order for us to safely manage the space we require event organisers to provide perimeter fencing for our area. Crowd control barriers are ideal, but we can also work with bollards and safety tape.
Other: If our equipment is to be onsite overnight, organisers will need to provide security.
Where we do we perform?
We’re now based in Melbourne but have performed everywhere from Etihad Stadium to Sydney Harbour to Arnhem Land (in the Northern Territory).