Big Air School’s unique format features gravity defying stunt shows followed by crowd participation workshops. It’s main arena entertainment with children’s entertainment in one.
BMX Stunt Shows:
Performed by Australia’s top riders, these thrilling 20 minute demonstrations feature banging big tricks which are guaranteed to impress even the toughest critics.
The BMX riders are supported by mountainboard, parkour and scooter performers to add an even more exciting element to the shows.
‘This was the third time we’ve seen you guys perform in Melbourne and you keep getting better and better. I think my husband was enjoying your shows and ‘Learn-to-Ride’ sessions as much as the kids were! Keep up the good work and we’ll definitely be keeping an eye out for your upcoming events’ – Lyn, C – Caroline Springs.
‘Learn to Ride’ Workshops:
This is where the audience get to enjoy an engaging experience, learning tips from the pro-riders over a series of smaller ramps, using our scooters, bikes & helmets.
Parents & kids adore these workshops and they provide a whole new element to the term ‘interactive entertainment’.
- $20 million public liability insurance for participants & spectators
- Helmets, scooters & balance bikes for participants to use
- Giveaways and small prizes for kids at the conclusion of the workshop
Big Air School were fantastic!!! Need to have them back every year. Our boys loved the workshops! – Josh & Vicky B, August 21, 2016.
How do we make your life easier?
- We provide everything. Have you ever contracted an entertainer, only to find that you needed to organise a whole heap of gear for them? Painful, isn’t it?
- You’ll have no such problem with us – we provide everything required (except fencing) – this includes portable power, full PA system, wired & unwired microphones, a ‘real’ DJ, First Aid equipment (and attendant), giveaways, at much more!
- Instant access to an extensive library of event resources. This includes insurance certification, risk assessments, safe work method statements, child safe policies, code of conduct etc – so you wont need to waste precious time chasing us up for documents.
- Dedicated promotional support. This includes access to high quality promotional images, press releases & we can even design posters for you. We are also very happy to push your event news out through our networks.
- You need never be fearful of asking a ‘dumb’ question…. We are only too happy to speak with you as often as needed to make your event be the best it can be!